Monday, June 25, 2007

Girls Camp

Girls Camp this year turned out to be so much fun. We have an awesome group of girls and some really fun leaders. We stayed at a cabin up in Heber and it was fabulous!! Our theme was Daughters of a King. I have so many fun pictures it is hard to decide what to post.
Before the hike

Our Bishop on the zip line


What's girls camp without a chocolate fountain??


Some of our fun and crazy leaders


One night we made tin foil dinner and dutch oven cobbler so I had the girls make their own ice cream in these ziploc baggies.


Here's our craft table. I think they turned out fantastic. All the girls painted them whatever color they wanted.



Skit night!!


Games around the table




These are the daily treats I had sitting out



These are the tuck in treats for bed time



Secret sisters mailbox


My journals turned out great too!

To find the poem I used go here.

This is the poem I gave them to go along with these pajama pants.




6 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Sheri!! I am super impressed. It looks like the girls had a great time. Awsome ideas.

Barb said...

Those are cute phrases to go with your candy. And the shoe organizer as a secret sister mail center is brilliant! 8 more days till I go to camp!

onehm said...

GIRL, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Amy said...

What a blast! Your YW group is so much bigger than when I was in the ward. It shocked me. You had such cute ideas...I'm sure the girls loved it all! I'm envious of the whole cabin off by yourself thing...

vanessa said...

you know you rock!!!! i love all the things you did!!! glad you are home! we were missing you guys!

Shawna said...

Wow...looks like you had a great time, and the girls did too. How creative you are.