Fun Ideas
Here are a few things that I have been meaning to post about.
The first is a cute towel bag that my 12 year old niece Kelsey made out of a large towel and a hand towel. She gave it to Kate for her birthday. It is a great bag for summer. I thought it was so cute.
http://www.step2.com/

7 comments:
That towel bag is so cute. My Emily would love that :)
So sorry we missed you too. For sure next time. That firecracker is darling! What a great idea.
So darling. Who is Wyatt's nursery teacher? And my boys would be loving the toy on the bottom as well.
I like both craft ideas! I think the towel would make great gifts for sure! The toy looks like it would be a blast! We will all need to get together again soon. We missed you!
Love the firecracker!! Is it the same lady who did the carrot at Easter time? If so, she has fabulous ideas. Miss M loves kate's slide show!! "it's Kate and another Kate" she keeps saying
love all of these! looks like a great time! and have been thinking about this firecracker since you posted about it! but i guess i forgot to comment! i am totally making these sometime!
VEry cool stuff. My kids would love that coaster too.
Post a Comment