This morning I found Wyatt in my bathroom doing this...
This is toooo cute! I am sure you had to be lauging when you walked in, and saw him sitting there! :)
I love it!! Good job Wyatt, they are looking smooth...
OH how cute and funny!!!!! He is going to have nice and soft feet :)
Such a cute picture! And great pics of the 4th - looks like you had a great time :-)
He is darling.
i just love that kid!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is toooo cute! I am sure you had to be lauging when you walked in, and saw him sitting there! :)
I love it!! Good job Wyatt, they are looking smooth...
OH how cute and funny!!!!! He is going to have nice and soft feet :)
Such a cute picture! And great pics of the 4th - looks like you had a great time :-)
He is darling.
i just love that kid!
Post a Comment