"COME on over to Peter Piper Pizza". DO they show that commercial in AZ? Wow a fun b-day :)
It looks like everyone had fun at the party! I haven't been to Peter Piper's in forever! Sounds yummy! :)
Isn't Peter Piper the best?
Looks like you guys are having fun times! (Cute hair too!)ciao
Hey Sheri!! I searched the links I had and finally found you too! It was fun to hear from you. What have you all been up to?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"COME on over to Peter Piper Pizza". DO they show that commercial in AZ? Wow a fun b-day :)
It looks like everyone had fun at the party! I haven't been to Peter Piper's in forever! Sounds yummy! :)
Isn't Peter Piper the best?
Looks like you guys are having fun times! (Cute hair too!)ciao
Hey Sheri!! I searched the links I had and finally found you too! It was fun to hear from you. What have you all been up to?
Post a Comment