ok so why was Jamie there? love love Jamie! tell her i love her! and why doesn't she blog yet? seriously! so excited to see her on your blog! what is your relation to her? yay! fun lunch, and so glad you had pictures.
on purple day i meant to take a picture but only thought about it and never followed through. next time she wears that outfit, I'll take a picture and pretend it is purple day.
I'm just guessing that she's your 1 sister, since you said she was your fave!heehee Cute pix of lunch and when you 2 were little! And the one of your kids asleep in the car is killin me! sooo funny ;) ciao
9 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tracy:):) Looks like a great time!!
Sisters are definitely the best! Happy Birthday to yours.
ok so why was Jamie there? love love Jamie! tell her i love her! and why doesn't she blog yet? seriously! so excited to see her on your blog! what is your relation to her? yay! fun lunch, and so glad you had pictures.
on purple day i meant to take a picture but only thought about it and never followed through. next time she wears that outfit, I'll take a picture and pretend it is purple day.
It looks like it was a good time! I love Olive Gardn!
Thanks for taking those pictures! I really had a great day. Thanks for helping make it that way.
Oh what a fun time! Yummy OG :)
Aren't sisters awesome?
What fun!!!
I'm just guessing that she's your 1 sister, since you said she was your fave!heehee
Cute pix of lunch and when you 2 were little! And the one of your kids asleep in the car is killin me! sooo funny ;) ciao
Cute pictures Sheri!
Post a Comment