Friday, August 31, 2007

My Good Finds Blog

I decided to go ahead and open up my other blog. It is where I post all the fun ideas I come across as I read blogs and surf the Internet. I wanted to have a place to post them so I could find them easily again. Please have a look and PLEASE send me any of your good finds!!!

http://mygoodfinds.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

vanessa said...

dare i get more ideas for NEW CRAFTS?!?!?!

onehm said...

This is a great idea! Can't wait to read.

Jamie said...

Great Idea!!! Sooo fun:):)

donna said...

LOve it :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh love this! it makes me feel so crafty! very inspiring stuff there! gotta love all the mod podge crafts!
thanks for sharing this fun stuff! and i can't wait to try some of these! they are just my speed!

Amy said...

I love that...put it on your sidebar so I'll remember to check it! My kids are far from school, but I seriously want to make those Amy M. books soon. Such a great idea for school days. And it would be fantastic to have ready in advance.