Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Tracy!

Today is my favorite sister's birthday! We are 18 months apart and she is my best friend. I hope she has a wonderful day.

Some things I love about her:

  • Her laugh- or maybe I should say snort!
  • Her love for life- she makes everything fun
  • Her relationship with her husband- so lovely
  • Her willingness to help anyone
  • Her good heart
  • Her love for her children
  • Her positive attitude

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you, Sheri! You actually made me cry. Your my favorite sister and friend, too.

Crazymamaof6 said...

sisters are the best! i feel bad for people that don't have sisters, or one close to them. YAY! happy birthday Tracy!

michelle said...

This post is so sweet! It is wonderful that you have such a close relationship/friendship with your sister. Happy Birthday Tracy! :)

Jamie said...

Love the picture!!!!!Wow ,you can sure see you in your kids.

Kerry said...

I love that photo... Thats how I remember both of you... Well, a little older at the end... But I remember you guys little like that...