My day..
So it has been a few days since I posted. To give an update- I finished the book. I thought it was alright. I must have liked it enough because I have already started the next one- New Moon-
Today we had a visit from Amy and her boys. It was so fun to see her again and talk while our kids played. She brought me some some delicious chocolate. I have already finished one of the candy bars!! Chocolate and coconut is just too hard to resist. Thanks Amy!! I was also watching my niece Emma for a few hours today. Then after Amy left, another friend asked if I could watch her kids for a couple hours. Sure!- so it has been a houseful of kids today. I actually like it because it entertains my kids.
I saw this bed at Costco about a month ago and couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted it or not. Of course the weekend I decide to get it- they are out of them! We asked the lady at Costco to look up other stores to see if any of them had any more. She looked at us and said, "Haven't you figured out how to shop here yet?" ( I guess when you see it you better get it or you will be sorry) Any way, she said a couple stores on the other side of Phoenix had a few. This was Saturday night. Well, yesterday I sent Chris off to find one. He went to both stores that the lady had told us to go to and there was only one left! Yeah for us. Yeah for Chris for driving all over to get it for me! So last night we put it together. I have been wanting to paint her red room to a pink but I haven't gotten around to it yet- so when I had bought this bedding a couple months ago I had a pink room in mind. Well after seeing how cute her bed is, I couldn't bring myself to put the old bedding back on so here we are- pink, purple, and greens with red walls. Oh well, at least the bed looks great!
Dad put the bed together last night

This was today after we got all her cute new bedding on.

So here is a sight you don't see everyday.
While I was in the kitchen making dinner I am hearing the sound of a helicopter . It was so loud I thought it was landing on our roof. Instead it went right over the top of us and landed on the other side of our fence in the park. We went out to see what was going on. It was an air evac. I am not sure where the accident happened but they must have brought him to this park to air evac him away. The kids thought it was pretty neat to see a helicopter land and take off.



8 comments:
Love the bed!! HMMMM.... Costco? Such cute bedding. Fun to see the helicopter. Sad for the occupant:(
Love that picture of chris and Kate!!
Yes, it's nice to have playmates for the littles -when Chloe was 3, I took care of our neighbor's son,also 3 -so Chloe could have a built-in playmate! It was so easy!
Very cute bed. Lucky you to snatch it up ;)When I painted over my red office (last house)with green, I had Benjamin Moore taint the primer with the same green to make it a step easier -& it was!
ciao
It was so fun to just hang out so casually yesterday. Kate's bed & bedding are adorable. I really need to get working on some of my rooms. I've lived her plenty long enough now! Crazy about the helicopter landing. On a sidenote, your park grass is so dang green!
Her room is going to look awesome when you are done.
What an adventure with the helicopter! Better an air evac than a police helicopter looking for a mass murderer!
Hey could you email me your email address
Thanks
donnajbagley@gmail.com
boe would have been in HOG heaven with the helicopter...cutest bed ever! i think they have a blue one too for boys? that would be SO cute...and the drawers underneath are great!
ok i fully covet the bed! love it every time i see it! it is super cute! , glad you liked the book enough to read the other ones. can't wait to hear what you think. crazy about the air evac. but way fun to see close up.
The bed looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the new walls...
And I bet your kids were thrilled to see the helicopter. Mine would have been!
Post a Comment