A Worthy Cause
I just read my sisters post about her friend Deja and family. I wanted to pass on the touching story. Please read about this amazing 4 year old and her courageous mother.
http://www.2deja.com/
I found this quote on the website. It puts things into a little perspective-
http://www.2deja.com/
I found this quote on the website. It puts things into a little perspective-
"There's a picture on my desk of a little girl in a blue dress, holding a white flower. I keep it there to remind me to stop counting the days until the temperature drops. Or the hours until the weekend. Or the weeks until school begins. This little girl and her family aren't counting. To them, every day is precious just as it comes,"
Laurie Roberts of the Arizona Republic.


3 comments:
Their family lives within my ward boundaries! Such a sad thing, but so true that it's also something that can end up making a big difference to for the lives of others.
so sweet
I read this last night after seeing it on your blog.
So sad.
But they seem to have a great outlook.
Post a Comment