Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kate's Day of 1st's

Not only was today Kate's first day of preschool- but it was also her first day of her singing group. (Technically they both started last week- but we were out of town last week and she was still sick on Tues.)

She did well for both. I thought it was interesting that when we left her at school this morning- she didn't cry, but her brother did. All the way home he kept asking for "Tate"( he pronounces his "k" as a "t") When it was time to go pick her up he was so excited.

I also signed her up for a dance class again-but that won't start until October.

7 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Hey, Sheri!! I'm glad you found my blog- not much there yet but hopefully I'll get to be as good as you! You're kids are adorable...yes I do remember us being pregnant together! Like it was yesterday! It looks like Kate and Raelyn are into the same stuff...princesses, barbies, girly girly anything...isn't it fun? I'm glad I get to stay updated on you guys now!! It's been so long since I've seen you- I think Wyatt was just a newborn!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ok sheri! i totally wanna do that singing group, do you know if it is full? she looks adorable and how fun to start preschool and a singing group! poor wyatt, missing her. don't you love that the like each other so much?

vanessa said...

she looks so OLD in this picture...what a cutie!

Michelle Alley said...

Yeah! So great that she's doing so well in preschool. She certainly seems like she's grown a bit from her other pictures. I've held back some on extra activities since Kindergarten is full-time not half here. They are so tired by the end of the day, we art class once a week from 5-6:30 that's it! Have a great weekend!

onehm said...

Love this cute picture. She really is so very beautiful! And what fun, a singing group and preschool! Too bad for poor Wyatt! Sweet kids!

michelle said...

What a beautiful girl! How cute that Wyatt was missing his sister.

Tracy said...

Kate looks super cute and grown up in that picture. What did you do with her hair. It's big! I love it!