Our Week In Greer
We had a great time in Greer. The weather was beautiful and we even got some rain. The kids got to shoot dads 22 rifle and Dad got to do a little target shooting of his own. We went for a little off roading up the mountains and Wyatt got to drive with dad. Kate and her grandma went digging for worms and found a bunch. We never did convince Kate to go fishing with them. She just wanted to bring them home. Unfortunately the kids and I all got sick before we could go fishing. The last couple days were spent hanging out in the trailer. The kids both had fevers and the croup. We even had to take Wyatt into the Emergency room in Springerville. He is fine- but had to get some treatments to help him breathe better. I am still trying to get over whatever it is I have- a horrible headache and a terrible sore throat.
But we still enjoyed our week away and hate to come back to the heat.



9 comments:
I need to learn to do those slide shows so my posts aren't just so long on pictures. I love it! We truly had a fantastic time there, and it looks like you did as well. We're probably done for this year, but our families definitely need to meet up camping sometime next spring.
Sorry your kids got sick...not fun!
bummer that you guys got sick! that is the worst sick away from home!
other wise glad you are back and you had a good time! your slide show is so cute! way to go getting that up so fast!
did you notice Jamie in that group picture? sadie hawkins! we went in a group! click on it and check her out!
That family photo is beautiful! Love the field of flowers! And I have to say that I am so sorry that you ended up sick. That is too bad!
Beautiful pictures! I am sure it was gorgeous up there this time of year. I am sorry about being sick. I hope everyone gets to feeling better super soon! :)
Wow what a gorgeous pictures.
I hope everyone feels better soon !
It breaks my heart to think of Wyatt sick in the hospital. Give him a big hug for me. LOVE the pictures.
What beautiful vivid pictures Sheri! I'm so glad you had a good time,how much colder was it? I know I'm daft about geography, but where is Greer? Looks like a beautiful place!
btw. hope your feeling better. so sorry to hear about your kids being sick and hope you get over whatever you have :)
It looks beautiful! And like a REAL Vacation! I hope you feel better soon!
K Holysmoke
hey hey hey... can you send me these... i cant pull em off of a slide show :D... wish i coulda been there :(
Post a Comment