Random Pictures from this weekend
Friday night G'ma and G'pa came over and we went to dinner. Before we left I snapped this picture of Wyatt's version of a bear hug!
So we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Can I just say I LOVE this restaurant!!! Here is why:
1. In the area where we wait for our turn they have this barrel of peanuts that you can help yourself to. And its OK to throw the shells on the floor! This is an odd picture but it is of Wyatt chucking peanuts at his dad. My kid was throwing peanuts and it was OK.
2. They serve the yummiest rolls and cinnamon butter I have ever had!
3. I love the man who makes anything out of balloons. I told Chris to have him make the kids anything but swords. I said how about making them a hat. So the guy makes them sword hats! So they take off the hats and play swords through dinner. Nice
4. It is so loud that no one notices my rowdy kids
5. The appetizer- Cactus Blossom! Yummmy- the only way I like an onion
6. Food was fantastic
This was Saturday morning. Chris was out side working on this truck. Wyatt runs into his room and drags his toolbox all the way outside and he says to me "I help Dad". this is of him deciding which tool he needs.

The Primary Presidency makes these packets for all the primary children for Conference. Kate actually sat through quite a bit of it with me. She would get excited every time Pres. Hinckley spoke. Every once in a while she would repeat a phrase from a talk that she recognized. Like if they were talking about the Book of Mormon or prophets or something she knows about.
So this last picture I just took today at my moms house. Kate insisted on going swimming and when I couldn't convince her that the water is too cold now- I told her to go ahead and swim- thinking she wouldn't last long. I was wrong. Wyatt didn't want much to do with the water so he sat at the window and watched while eating mini Ritz crackers with cheese in the middle. Except he pulls the crackers apart and only eats the cheese out of the middle. He does the same thing with oreos- drives me crazy. Anyway-I told him to look at me and say cheese- I thought it was cute that it was a cheesy smile- literally- that is cheese between his front teeth.
So on Saturday we went and looked at a house. Chris and I totally love it. It is everything he wants in the land and garage (1200 sq foot garage!!)- and everything I want in a house. So we will see what comes of it this week. I don't want to say too much for fear it won't work out like we want- but it is the first one we have found that we both like. I'll keep you posted.


7 comments:
cute pix and i will keep my fingers crossed for you guys! we'll rent your house for $300.00 a mo....LOL
What?!?!? You're thinking of moving out of the ward? The house you're looking at better be in Stonehenge!!
yummy Texas Roadhouse! and super fun sword hats!
very cool conference packet! that is a deluxe version if I ever saw one!
too funny about the cheesy smile! i hate finding random crackers around after they bite them in half! messy!
fun stuff! I've never been to Texas Roadhouse but have never heard a bad thing about it! The rolls and cinnamon butter sound yummy!! So where is the house that you both love??
Love TRHouse too. Priceless picture of Wyatt and his toolbox. I was wondering if you were still house hunting. I hope it works out:):)
How exciting! What is the latest? How fun to get a big yard AND garage (what every woman wants) :) Where is it? Keep me posted!
Love you!
Texas Roadhouse what a fun place.
Keep us posted about the house :)
Post a Comment