Tuesday, October 9, 2007

We've been Boo'ed!!

Last night the Phantom rang the doorbell and left us a fun Halloween Treat!

10 comments:

kh said...

Shut up! I have been wanting to do that forever! I had the little saying and LOST IT! Could you email it to me, please? It's just too much fun not to do this year! I am so glad you posted this!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! LUCKY!

donna said...

YUMMY!!

Anonymous said...

Sheri you have just the cutest kids but then again I am after all their grandma you do such a neat job I love seeing them each day thanks for all the time you put into it and for helping Tracy and Vanessa start theirs Love ya Mom

Tracy said...

I love Boo! I would actually like to get a copy of that too. We did it last year, and the kids loved it! We ended up Booig about a dozen people. I'm glad you posted that. It reminded me.

Michelle Alley said...

When we lived in Utah we got boo'd although I don't think we passed i on though? I think I was too busy with the girls, that, or had no idea what to do! Anyway, fun stuff and cute cute picture :)

Amy said...

We just got boo'd last night. I guess we didn't hear the doorbell though (if it was rung?!) because we woke up to a plate of ant-infested cookies on our front porch. There was no enjoying of the treats, but the boys were excited to pass goodies along for sure.

I'm also in love with Texas Roadhouse rolls & cinnamon butter. Yum!

Any new news on the 1200 square foot garage? That's crazy!!

Kenyon said...

Thank-you for your comment. What cute kids you have. Their is also cute craft ideas on your other blog:)

sista # 2 said...

Very cute! I think the month of Oct. we are on sugar overload. When
we lived in a 'neighborhood'(you've
been here)we looked forward to doing those phantoms. ciao

michelle said...

How fun! I think I will start the Phantom around the neighborhood tomorrow! So fun, and thanks for the reminder! I love your mantel! Such a great idea for Halloween! :)