Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!
To the greatest mom and grandma ever. We love you! Hope you are enjoying your cruise!Tonight we had my brother Kevin and his family over for dinner. The kids had fun playing in the backyard. Mine look like little rugrats. Look at those dirty feet! Kate dressed herself today and I undressed Wyatt after he covered himself in dirt. He was NOT happy about this picture. It was almost 5 o'clock and he was without a nap. Today was his grumpy day. I guess we are all entitled to them.
(who is only 6 weeks older than Wyatt- she is very tall for her age- and such a cutie)

8 comments:
How fun! I am so glad you had them over. I love those kids! That was a nice triute to mom, too. Thanks. Did you send the picture to her on email?
OH love the pictures of Kate's
performance.
I hope your mother had a wonderful B-day :)
Happy Birthday Barb!!!! I hope that cruz is fun too!! SO fun to spend time w/cousins:):)
your mom and you look like twins!
i love hearing about daughters who love their moms!
Your mom and I have the same bday. It's funny, my mom and Kelsey have the same bday too. Weird. I hope she had a great day, wherever she is!
Your Mom looks sooo familiar! What a beatiful tribute.
Your mom is lovely...I can see you in her!
Barb looks awesome!! I hope she had a great birthday.
Post a Comment