Saturday, November 10, 2007

More Birthdays!

Today is Chris's Grandma's Birthday! Happy Birthday!!!!
Last night we went out to celebrate. We had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with family. Here is her birthday dessert.

Don't worry- she had plenty of helpers! Here is us with Aunt Katie


Katie's kids (Chris's cousins) Tyler, Kellie, and Marcus
Kate loves Kellie. At one point during the dinner, Kate is pulling the pony tail out of her hair telling me she wants it out. I couldn't figure out what she was doing or why until I realized she wanted her hair to look like Kellie's.



Earlier yesterday Kate had her dance class and... ...I chased Wyatt around outside for an hour.After dance we met Aunt Vanessa and Boe for lunch at Chik fil A then headed over to my mom's to take care of a few things for her while she is out of town on their cruise. (they still have a week left! Man -24 days on a cruise is a lot!) Anyway- Is anyone else out there swimming in NOVEMBER!! I can't seem to convince Kate that it is getting too cold. Shoot- we are still in the high 80 degrees! She didn't last too long.It's even too cold for the dog! She wouldn't even leave the step.


9 comments:

Tracy said...

Only in Arizona could swimming even be an option in November. I can see why Kate wants to be like Kelli, very pretty. So is Kate for that matter.

sista # 2 said...

Fun times! We stop swimming by end
of Sept! It's still hot outside, but the pool is dreadfully cold! I
walked by Las Sendas Club house on
my route and I heard music like a
party at the pool (a.m.) I thought
no way! Then as I approached...it
was water aerobics. It MUST be heated! Happy day. ciao

Jamie said...

I want some of that yummy desert! Kate is really brave. That water can not be that warm. But isn't it just like a kid to be feezing and not care as long as they are having fun:)

vanessa said...

we had a fun time meeting for lunch, it WORE boe out! thats what i'm talking about!

onehm said...

looks like Happy Birthday's all around!!
Loving the singing group photos- and especially that she wouldn't sing. LOL!
Of course I really like that necklace. I would have chosen that as well!
Glad that I am able to catch up with your blog...I have been behind!

michelle said...

It looks like it was a fun time! Love the picture of swimming in Arizona in November!

donna said...

What a fun time!!!! Wow went swimming in NOV!

Amy said...

That's one crazy dessert. Yum...ice cream sounds so delish right about now...I suppose that means it's bedtime! So cute that Kate latched on to Chris's cousin!

Michelle Alley said...

So many birthdays - what a fun month :) Love the pictures they are really sweet. And so cute about your daughter wanting her hair like Kellie's! Fun family times!