Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lil' Miss Kate

Here are some pictures of Kate's photo shoot. I couldn't decide on a favorite- so I had to post them all- sorry. My friend Kristen took them. Check out her site : http://www.kristendeephotography.com/






19 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

I so need to do a professional shoot for my girls. All of them are so cute!

Michelle Alley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misty said...

They turned out great. Love them. She has such a beautiful smile.
Misty

Crazymamaof6 said...

soooooo cute! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!

kh said...

Ahhh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first two. The top one makes her look like a porcelain doll. (Her eyelashes are so DARK!) She's such a beauty! What a fun time having her picture taken, I bet she loved it!

Jamie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey said...

There are so many good ones to choose from! I like the one of her leaning against the tree with the shrug on (her not the tree) and the one right afer that where she's hugging her legs. Too cute! I want you to come and do some photos of my family--seriously...are you up for it?

Kenyon said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

What a beaut. She takes after her mommy :) My favorite is the first one I think. So fun!

michelle said...

How fun to ave her pictures taken of just her! She is beautiful!!!

donna said...

Oh so CUTE!!!!!!!

Cody said...

She is beautiful! The first one is so sweet and perfect. I love the pictures!!

sista # 2 said...

Would be hard to choose ;)so cute!

Jamie said...

Wow! I love them! It is a miracle if I can get Taylor to look at the camera long enough to take a decent picture!

Peterson Family said...

I love those pictures!! What a beautiful and sweet girl you have! She looks great in EVERY picture, I don't think you'll be able to choose just one or two... you'll have to do a 'Kate Collage' wall and hang ALL of them. :)

Tracy said...

What a GORGEOUS girl! Yikes! She really is going to be quite a knockout. Good things Chris has LOTS of guns!

Amy said...

Sheri, they are ALL gorgeous! I think I'd order them all.

I can't get my boys to sit for pictures. And smiling is pure frustration. They come up with the oddest, most unnaturally goofy grins that make their eyes pop out.

Holyoaks said...

They're BEAUTIFUL - all of them! Isn't Kristen awsome!)

onehm said...

ADORABLE!!