So last Sunday was the primary program at church. Kate had one line she needed to learn. This was her line, "I will follow Him in faith by keeping the commandments." We practiced it until she had it memorized, except this is how she heard it in her head,- "I will follow in his face, in keeping the namandmants." Hey- good enough- it was cute!
Well- when it was her turn, we had a repeat of her singing debut- remember that? She just stood there shaking her head at the primary president and pulling her hair in front of her face to try and hide as she stood at the pulpit. Kate won. But she sure looked adorable! 

And Mr. Wyatt got his big boy bed this last week. I was a little concerned about how he would do- but he does great. He actually prefers to sleep there instead of our bed. Yippee!


2 comments:
I love Kates dress!! Thats a Cool bed you got for Wyatt. Poor kate must get a little gun shy in front of crowds.
I see how much my kids have grown when I'm shocked as I see pictures of yours. Does that make any sense??? They are so old! And we started together with two sets of tiny beings.
Post a Comment