Friday, December 21, 2007

A Great Story

Tonight I was watching 20/20 when this story came on. I had to run and get Chris because this guy lives 3 houses down from us. I remember seeing him working out with his trainer. He would have him push his car up and down the street. I have wondered what happened to him and now I know! So cool.

You can watch the clip here.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/DiabetesNews/story?id=4029716&page=1

4 comments:

RoRo2 said...

Wow that is amazing! I really hope he finds a great girl!

michelle said...

I LOVE this story! I have been following it on News Channel 3 for the past few years. What a great insiration this man is! Thanks for sharing this with us! It was so fun to read. :)

Kenyon said...

Wow! I really enjoyed this story, thank-you for sharing. What a great friendship they have developed with eachother. Now I hope he finds a sweet girlfriend...better yet a sweet wife:)

Holyoaks said...

That cool - I say that story on News ch. 3. Amazing!