Is any one else feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed right about now? I am. So many things going on this month and so much to do for the holidays. My blog is being neglected. But here is an update.
So for our anniversary we celebrated it on Saturday night. Chris took me to dinner at Ruth's Chris. It was very nice. Then we headed over to the Celebrity Theatre to see Jeff Dunham. He is a comedian. I had never heard of him before but Chris said he was clean and funny. He was funny- and I would rate the show about a PG-13. I did enjoy it. It didn't start until about 10:30 pm and we couldn't go in until the ASU/U of A game was over that we were listening to in the car.) So we got home pretty late but luckily for us grandma and grandpa kept the kids overnight.
Tomorrow we are having our work Christmas party. The doctors are giving us some money and sending us to the mall with 1 hour to shop. We then have to report to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch with our item(s)) for show and tell. We have to spend the money in the hour and it has to be for us. Fun huh! I love it!
And then on Saturday we head up north to go Christmas tree cutting. And wouldn't you know it is supposed to be rainy and snowing and cold and wet - yuk. I just may hang out in the truck. I now have to go find the kids warmer jackets tomorrow. I know it is a Kersey tradition that dates back many years- so I go along. But one of these years I want a Christmas tree that is full of branches all the way around and doesn't take up my entire living room. You know they never look that big in the forest until you get them home and inside your house. The are monstrous- and usually a little bare. But what can I do- it's tradition.

9 comments:
fun weekend/week update! that is amazing he brought you roses every week for 10 months. what a fabulous hubby you have there.
cute pic of the kids with grandma,and being sung to at any age is horrifying, but you ahve to for the free dessert!
ok i am super jealous of your work christmas party! very fun! and good luck getting your tree. and warmer coats to go with.
have a fun weekend! and be sure to post pictures of the party prize you get for yourself, and tree hunting.
That is so sweet what Chris did with the roses! And your work party- how fun! My sis-in-law used to work for the endodontist that works in your same building in Sup. Springs (Dr. Carlson, I think) and they did that same thing at Christmastime. Man, people who work for anyone in the dental field have it good at Christmas! :)
wow roses every friday for 10 months. What a guy.
HAve fun on Saturday. I hope you have good weather.
Take lots of pictures!
10 months - every Friday, you got it good girl! What a nie thing to do! So glad you found a good dentist and your evening sounded like a lot of fun!
How great! My family used to go get a tree when we'd all be meeting up at my grandparent's cabin in Greer. It was so fun, I still remember trudging through the snow looking for the "perfect" tree! Then drinking hot cocoa back at the truck. It was just a bunch of dads with their kids that would go, and they made it so fun! I am happy you do that! What a GREAT tradition!
You can't argue with tradition! Glad you had a great anniversary. I've still never even been to Ruth's Chris. Kate looks so content & happy in that dental chair!
Wow! You are a busy girl! But at least it's all happy times (even the dentist trip looks fun) to remember for years to come.
You are so spoiled--roses every week for 10 months? My gosh, think of the cash that was involved there.
I too love Dr. Quackenbush--he's amazing. Sounds like the place where you work is super fun too! What a clever and fun idea for a party. What did you buy?
I am definately feeling the need for speed(not the illegal kind)It seems I can not get enough done in a day. happy Birthday to G-ma and way to go Kate . I love it when they are not scared of the Dentist!!
Post a Comment