Happy Valentine's Day!
It will be a quiet Valentine's for us. Kate has her party at preschool today and then she has her singing class tonight. I have to go to orientation today to sign her up for kindergarten later. I can't believe she will be starting kindergarten in the fall!! Anyway- we decided to just cook some steaks for dinner and stay home tonight. Besides- we can't miss LOST!! It is the only show Chris will actually sit down to watch.
I attempted to make these fortune cookies. (Idea from Martha Stewart) Next time I think I will make them a bit larger. The candy didn't stay very well in them. But I think they are cute. I had the kids deliver a plate of them to their cousins with a card that said "Happy Valentine's Day -May you have the FORTUNE of love all year long." I also made one for Kate's preschool teacher that said "I am FORTUNE-ate to have you for my teacher. 


10 comments:
Sheri, You are making the rest of us look bad! (JK) What a cute idea am really impressed! Happy V-Day! See Ya soon:)
That is so cute! How come you didn't tell me about this idea a while ago? That is totally something we should get together and do!
That is such a darling idea!
we LOVED ours...all the candy is GONE! check out boes pictures...
WOW...very cool idea! You are so ambitious!
Happy belated Valentine's Day to you and your family!!
These were SO cute!! I almost didn't want to open it because it was so cute! Thank you!
those are adorable!
OK-Sooooo Cute! You are so creative!
You are so dang cute and crafty! My kids' teachers got the same little card and sucker that every other classmate got...I need to learn from you!
Those were so cute, by the way. I didn't even realize until later that the cookies had love fortuenes in them. I loved it!
Post a Comment