Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

Saturday morning we had our neighborhood egg hunt. There was a sea of eggs all over the park. The kids had fun but it wasn't much of a hunt. There were eggs at every few steps. I think I smashed a few trying to film the kids and not looking where I was walking.

After that, we went out to breakfast.

Saturday night we colored our Easter eggs. They started out using the special tool designed to lift the egg out of the dye- but soon resorted to fingers. By the end of it- we not only had colorful eggs- but colorful fingers.

Sunday we went to church in our Easter best! Wyatt wore a tie for the first time. It was one of those zipper ties. I wasn't sure how he would do with it- but he wore it the entire time. Although when I picked him up from nursery- it was on backwards so he obviously figured out how it worked and was playing with it.

Silly Boy


After church we headed over to Chris's grandmas house for dinner and an egg hunt. These are some of my favorite pictures.


I was determined to get a a picture of me with the kids but they wouldn't comply. I then started chasing them and it turned into a game. We got a lot of silly shots.


Some more fun shots


I just realized I didn't put any in of Chris! The problem is- he is the one with the camera! Here is one I took of him. Not the greatest- but at least you know he was there!

Playing horseshoes


10 comments:

vanessa said...

you guys all looked so nice in your easter clothes! glad you had fun and we can't wait for saturday!

Tina said...

Great pictures! Hurray for zipper ties! Your kids are so ADORABLE! They are always dressed so cute. I'm glad you had a happy Easter.

Jamie said...

I love Kates dress and that photo of Wyatt with his shirt up and tongue out. Lightning does not get ties because he destroys them and he is seven . So I say way to go Wyatt!!!

Kenyon said...

Cute Easter outfits! Little boys look so cute in ties. Im glad you demanded pictures of you w/ the kids. I do the same thing because I am almost always the picture taker, so their are hardly any of me with them. Glad you had a good Easter!

Peterson Family said...

Looks like fun!! Glad you had a nice Easter!! How is the Encinas ward? That brings me back to my newlywed days. :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute pictures! love it ! and wow fun Easter! the kids fancy clothes are too cute! love how they coordinate!

michelle said...

Cute Easter pictures. Te kids both look so cute in their Easter outfits. It looks like you had a great Easter. :)

Cody said...

Your kids are beautiful! I'm glad you had a good Easter. Kids always make holidays even more fun.

sista # 2 said...

Great pix! Cutest kids :)love the
brown eyes and blonde hair!
fun egg hunt. Isn't
our weather perfect...for now!Ha!

Amy said...

Wyatt is too cute in his Easter clothes! And I love, love the picture below.