Monday, March 3, 2008

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately. Things are a bit crazy. We just returned last night from a fun trip to California and Disneyland. I will post on that later after I download the LOAD of pictures we took. It was our kids first time to Disneyland. We had such a great time.

I think we sold our house!! We could possibly be closing at the end of this month- and if not- then in April. We haven't found one to buy yet so we have been busy looking. I feel VERY fortunate to have such a quick sell so soon and for the amount we wanted. Now I hope to have just as much luck in finding the "right" house for us. The one we had found a few months ago already sold! Bummer

8 comments:

Audrey said...

WHAT?!?!? I didn't know your offer was that serious. Okay, now I need details. Invite me over, so we can talk.

Tracy said...

SUPER YEAH! I am so glad you sold your house. I know you will find the perfect house.

Let's get together sometime this week. I miss you.

onehm said...

WOW! That's incredible for this market. Way to go.

And I am SOOOOO JEALOUS that you went to Disneyland. I am seriously having withdrawls right now. We probably won't get back until April or May.
Can't wait to see the pictures!

Amy said...

Can't wait to see your Disney pics...Aidy & I had so much fun there last year.

And yay for selling your house. The market is great for buying so I hope you find your *dream house* quickly! Keep us posted.

Peterson Family said...

All right!! Congrats, I hope that the deal goes through and you get that puppy sold! That is awesome so exciting. Good for you guys.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow congrats on that. and whoohoo for california and disneyland!

Jamie said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that ot all works out! YEAH !!!

Kenyon said...

WOW, you sold your house, that is great! Now you can find the one you want w/ out getting your heart broken. Congratts!