OMG! That is so scary Sheri. Very cool for Kate but scary. I could only watch a little bit of the clip. She should be in gymnastics. She would be perfect.
I always knew you guys were cool, but I had no idea that you had a blog! I just knew we knew many of the same people after the story you told once in church about falling out of the wagon with the Robsons. I used to know Rob Robson in Highschool and some how you know Brandon Whatcott who I went on a few dates with in Highschool as well. His site is how I saw you here. Kate is soo cute, I miss teaching her and Abigail's class! Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll talk to ya later!
5 comments:
Sheri, That is CRAZY. It kinda made me sick to my stomach. It looks like it should hurt! Look out Vegas here comes Kate!!
OMG! That is so scary Sheri. Very cool for Kate but scary. I could only watch a little bit of the clip. She should be in gymnastics. She would be perfect.
Wow, she'll be the life of the party when she grows up! Seems to me that you are double jointed too...am I right?
boe, while whining..."i wanna see kate....i wanna see kate" he was sad she wasn't talking back to him through the computer!
I always knew you guys were cool, but I had no idea that you had a blog! I just knew we knew many of the same people after the story you told once in church about falling out of the wagon with the Robsons. I used to know Rob Robson in Highschool and some how you know Brandon Whatcott who I went on a few dates with in Highschool as well. His site is how I saw you here. Kate is soo cute, I miss teaching her and Abigail's class! Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll talk to ya later!
Post a Comment