So what have we been up to lately??? This week we are tearing up the backyard and are going to plant new grass. It has been about 3 years since we have had grass. This is because about 3 years ago Chris built an addition onto the back of our house and in so doing- had to cut the sprinkler lines. So no water- no grass. Just weeds when it rains and always dirty/ muddy kids when they go out play. I have had enough. This is what Chris was doing last Saturday. And every night this week he is out there raking the dirt to level the yard so we can redo the sprinklers and plant grass. Hallelujah! And by the way- if anyone remembers a few post back about us selling our house?- well the buyer couldn't get financed. He is still trying but we are not holding our breath. I have stopped looking for houses right now because all the ones I have found that I like have sold. I will wait until we find out FOR SURE if we are selling. I am beginning to feel we might just be staying put for awhile. At least I got a few things fixed up around here.
Ok funny thing just happened as I was sitting here typing this- our realtor called and said someone wants to come look at the house in 1 1/2 hours. So I guess I am done posting for now and am off to scramble to get the house clean. Wasn't expecting this.
These cute buns belong to the winner of the potty training. I am losing the battle but am determined to win the war!

4 comments:
OH potty training , what a joy! Good Luck!! Let him go commando outside he will love it:) WOW when Chris is done you know where we live!! (HEHE) I can not wait to see the finished result we are loosing our winter lawn and it is time for an overhoual at our house.
Gotta love realtors!
Congrats on the new lawn. I wish I could send some of our rain your way! Seriously.
Oh, those hands are killing me. Boys do love mud. I'll cross my fingers for your grass growing and your house selling!
Hey, remember me? I decided to come back. Love the underwear buns on Wyatt. nothing cuter.
Post a Comment