It is no secret that Chris does not do dirty diapers. It has been that way since day one. Ever since Kate was born- I did the stinky ones. I tried to get him to do it but he would just end up gagging all the way through. It was only in cases of emergency that he did them. Now- we found the solution- now that Wyatt is almost potty trained! Well- hopefully almost. He is still having trouble with going poo in the toilet. Too bad we didn't think of this contraption 5 years ago!

11 comments:
This is so funny. But hey whatever you can get go work to change diapers then I would do it.
he is hilarious! what's a dad to do???
Too funny...Great day... Yeah
Too funny...Great day... Yeah
Ok seriously... that is Hilarious!!! Thanks for the goods:)
That is hilarious. Glad you captured that moment.
That gave me a good laugh for sure!!
In response to your comment on my blog...couponing is definitely fun- you should get into it! I did coupon sense for about a month then cancelled it and started using pinching your pennies. Pretty much the same thing, but FREE!! I'd be happy to give you lessons! :)
That pict is a TOTAL riot!!! Smelly diapers are why God invented 9 year old boys for, at least that's what we tell Zack.... (and that his real name is "slave boy".) J/K
This is so funny! Your family looks like alot of fun! We should get together sometime! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten!
That is hillarious!!
Hi Sheri
Thanks for finding me. It was so fun to look at your family on here. Your kids are beautiful. I can't believe Tracy's oldest. She looks like her mom so much! I will add you to my list so I can keep updated on your family. This is so much fun! No great-grandkids on our side yet. Lisa's oldest is on his mission. I can't believe how time flies. Let's keep in touch.
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment