Megan(Jenn's sister), Jenn, Mom, Jamie, Tracy, Sheri, Vanessa
Kate in front
(Boe, Wyatt and Emma off to the side playing in the water fountain!)
Today is my
SIL's birthday. So we had our girl's lunch. Jason crashed the lunch though when he heard we were going to RA Sushi Bar Restaurant. He loves sushi but Vanessa doesn't so this was an opportunity to eat it. I think it was the first time we had a male at one of the girl's lunches! (besides the ones under 3 yrs old) We love to have him though. Of course I enjoy the lunches better when I don't have my munchkins along. Kate actually does OK but Wyatt is a little rambunctious. This was the first time for a lot of us to try a Sushi
restaurant. I actually don't mind it- but there were a few who wouldn't go back. I told Jason I would go on a date with him there!
The Birthday Girl!!
I think I snapped the picture as she was eating her edamame!
Kate was teaching every one how to use chopsticks!




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KATE & JENN!! Wow lot's of celebrating going on at your house. Have fun camping!!!
Looks like fun!! I always wanted to learn the REAL way to use a Chopstick! :)
Happy Birthday to your Kate too!! :)
You guys always have so much fun. We went to sunsplash on Friday. Heading to see Jen in July..yeah..hading to the temple this sat for greg's b-day
Post a Comment