Monday, June 30, 2008

Kate's Birthday -Part 2

Yesterday was Kate's actual birthday. We woke her up by singing Happy Birthday to her and then she came out to open her presents. I got her this cute white rocking chair and she sat in it to open her presents. Wyatt got her the red ladybug purse. She picked out the Bratz doll herself. We don't go overboard on her presents because she gets so many from grandma's and grandpa's, aunts and uncles, and cousinsBefore we left for church I snapped a few pictures of her in her new chair.

After church we went over to my parents house for a combined party for Kate and her cousin Emma (who also had a birthday last week.) This is the cake I made for them. Then they both got to open a pile of presents
I think she was checking to see if it came with money too!


3 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Wow what an amazing cake. Good work.

roseanne said...

Cute cake!!! Happy Birthday Kate!

Shawna said...

Good job on that cake there girly, that frog bank is the cutest thing ever.