Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing in the Sprinklers

So after all of our hard work- our backyard lawn is finally looking good. Chris put in a new sprinkler system and planted grass and now I have the privilege of mowing it every week! Yes- it is kinda a privilege in my eyes when I have been wanting grass back there for so long instead of dirt. I couldn't be happier to mow it!
Of course the kids find the sprinklers entertaining and a nice way to cool off.




5 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks awesome back there. Lucky kiddos!:) Could you have Chris come motivate Layne. I feel so bad sending my kids out into the dead prickly beyond. Winter time is the only time it's green around here.

Peterson Family said...

That look like fun! I love that Wyatt is back there in his tighty-whitey's!! Such a boy... mine prefer that same attire! In fact I just bought them boxer-briefs... they LOVE them!! So cute on a three year old hiney! hehe... :)

michelle said...

Cute pictures! I remember the day of playing in the sprinklers. It is always so fun to cool of on a hot day. I think today we are supposed to hit 110! Stay cool, and have a fun weekend! :)

vanessa said...

CUTE!

Audrey said...

I didn't even recognize it. It looks great. You guys did a wonderful job.