Camping- Finally
We decided to try camping again this weekend. This time we had beautiful weather. We went up by Clints Well. It was such a quick trip and I hated to have to come home. I know I always post too many pictures but I can't help it!
Chris and Wyatt lounging in the hammock
Kate playing in the dirt 
Taylor making mud pies
Kate playing catch
Bryce just hanging out 
The kids favorite thing to doGrandpa roasting marshmallows
Eating marshmallows

All the cousins who were able to goBoe playing ball. Man can this kid hit!!
Love the dirty face! So cute
Uncle Jason just chillin' Grandma Standage
Wyatt doing some exploringGrandpa Kersey
Chris doing some target shooting
Grandpa Standage out for a ride! I made him keep circling until I got a good picture!

7 comments:
There's no such thing as too many pictures! Especially when they're as good as yours. What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures really are fantastic.
That is so great that you got to camping!!! I agree, no such thngs as to many pics. That is one of the great things about your family they know to document everthing possible. I have got to figure out a way to become campers. I love how it brings your family together. I have always admired that!!:)
Keep the picutes coming...Love them..How fun to go camping...
LOVE the pictures, thanks, i stole them from you!
AWESOME pictures! Do you want to come and take pic's of us?! :) You are a really good photographer!! How fun that you all got to go camping together, it's always more fun with lots of family to play with. :)
OH MY GOODNESS! You guys know how to have fun! Zack was walking by as I was blogstalking your site and he made me stop so he could see all of your camping fun. He is looking pretty jealous! We haven't gone camping since March of 07! Maybe after the baby is born...
So I am way excited you are my new vt! Here is our site: mrgandthegirls.com I am not really a blogger, just a pic poster
Post a Comment