Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So we have been looking into trading in our travel trailer for a couple weeks now. We have searched online and at RV lots around town. We started out wanting to go smaller and lighter- but we ended up bigger and heavier. How that happened- who knows? But here she is! We brought her home today.
Here is how she looks in the brochure picture and......

......here is how she looks in our driveway. We plan on breaking her in soon!

Since Chris took a half day at work, by the time we signed all the papers and got home- it was feeling like a Saturday to us. So we decided to go out! We went to Amazing Jakes. We had a girls against boys race (the boys cheated- it clearly states on the back of the cars NO BUMPING!!) Wyatt is finally tall enough for the frog hopper- he loved it!
And of course ice cream!

So last week we were in Walmart and all of a sudden Kate is up against me crying. I pick her up and she buries her head into my shoulder. I finally coax her head up to talk to me and tell what is wrong when I see blood dripping down her forehead. It is now all over my next too. I guess she had run into the corner of one of the shelves and cut her head. While Chris cleaned her up with the wipes- I went over to the band aid isle to get a box of band aids. When we got home we put a butterfly band aid on it. I swear the girl is going to have a face full of scars!

(the scratch under her eye is compliments of her brothers fingernail!)

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome new Trailer!

whoooo for family fun at amazing Jakes! that is so fun!

and poor Kate with the cut and scratch. that is never fun!

Jamie said...

I LOVE the new toy!! Poor Kate!

Positively Creative! said...

Love Amazing Jake's....when it's NOT crowded.....geesh! The trailor looks awesome,so jealous!

roseanne said...

Can you believe that I have never taken my kids to Amazing Jakes! How sad is that?
And poor kate! I hope she's feeling better!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great time at amazing Jake's.

Amy said...

We would totally go camping with you guys & the new trailer sometime!