Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here's what we have been up to ....

Let me introduce you to our friend the robot. He has been watching over us from the top of our fridge for weeks now. You see, a few weeks ago, Chris let Wyatt pick out any toy he wanted and said he could only have it when he pooped in the toilet. Wyatt has been potty trained for weeks now- that is "potty" trained- not "poopy" trained. He has refused. Well- tonight was the night Mr. Robot came down from the fridge! Yeah for Wyatt. He was so proud of himself. We did an dance and sang.

Sunday night we celebrated Dad's birthday (was on the 25th), and Brian's and Grant's
(which both share the 29th).


Last Saturday night our ward rented out the Brimhall Pool for our ward activity. Chris had a truck to work on so I took the kids myself. Kate was curious about the diving boards and when I asked her if she wanted to jump off one- she quickly declined. Later, another girl her age asked her if she wanted to and she eagerly went. I guess it was OK then. I was proud of her for doing it.




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Wyatt!!!! I am not looking forward to two of them needing to be potty trained at once UGHH...

Tina said...

WhooHoo! That is always a great feeling to have another kid potty trained....I've got one more to go.
And I'm impressed that Kate was so brave on the diving board....so fun!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo wyatt for pooping on the potty! high FIVE!
super exciting!
congrats on that!

and super fun parties!

looks like fun stuff.