More Birthday Fun
Between May and Aug we have 15 birthdays to celebrate in my family. So the summers are always busy with birthday party's. This weekend was Bryce and Kaylee's celebrations.
Last night we celebrated Bryce's 3rd birthday at Chuck E Cheese's. Here is the cute Bryce with her cute momma!


Goofy Tracy
Goofy Tracy
(Tracy... you know when you let me take these pictures that they will end up on the blog!)
I love Taylor's pose in this picture!
Today we celebrated Kaylee's 8th birthday. She had a Star Wars birthday. This girl loves Star Wars and action figures and Lego's. No dolls for her! The movie Clone Wars came out this weekend so that is what she wanted to do. Her party went to the movie.
I think Kate was helping blow out the candles. ( Notice the black cape Kaylee was wearing. She cracks me up. She is such a cute girl- love her!
The whole group of friends and cousins
Some of the party at the movie theater

3 comments:
So, definitely no dieting going on during those months and then Halloween is right around the corner, so better not start then and then Thanksgiving--yeah right and Christmas brings all of those plates of goodies and then... (not that you need to diet, just seeing all of that food made me think like that or is it my huge pregnancy belly?).
Isn't it crazy all the Bday parties we go to in a matter of 3 months!?
Taylor loves to pose for pictures lately! So funny!
Stuart asked me what we got for Kaylee and when I told him about the Star Wars and Batman figures he said "you got that for Kaylee?!" She loves it...and there's nothing wrong with that! Brett enjoys playing with her as much as his guy friends! We love her too!
Fun times. Of course, I DO know that my silly pictures will end up on the blog, that is why I do them! I think Kaylee is an awfully cute girl too!
Post a Comment