Labor Day Weekend
We broke her in this weekend. She did great. We went up to Clints Welll area for the weekend with some friends of ours. Here are the highlights.
Warning... my usual load of pictures!
Chris up on the roof putting on some vent covers. Much nicer to do this is cooler weather!
I tried to get them to pose with grandma. Kate cooperated.....Wyatt didn't.
Wyatt's favorite thing to do- dig in the dirt.
The kids didn't do a whole lot of sitting- but here they are. It lasted long enough for a picture.
Another favorite thing to do... play in the fire. Why are kids compelled to throw everything they can find into the fire???
Kate did some exploring and climbing trees.
It rained on us a bit. Wyatt walking in the mud with his walking stick.
I think I was most impressed that they both were not afraid to hold a horny toad!

8 comments:
That looks so relaxing and fun!! I love the pics of Kate and Wyatt:)Glad you had a good time. I made those "book" shelves. I wil post a pic soon.
I bet that was nice and cool. Kids looked like they had a blast.
I bet that was nice and cool. Kids looked like they had a blast.
The pict of Kate in her golashes and umbrella should be on a wall somewhere! So Cute!
sheri!!!!! hi! how are you? i am so glad you found me. your children are totally beautiful! i am so glad i get to stalk you now!
Beth
Super cute pics. Looks like you guys had a great time. Your kids are so photogenic.
whoohoo fun trip! and very cool RV.
love the boots and the pictures. and awesome horny toad.
ya know who else in our ward has a blog? Jen Scott, the link is on my blog
Post a Comment