Chris's sister Carrie drove into town this week from Texas with a truck load of pottery. She is a featured artist at the Scottsdale Art Festival this weekend. We spent the afternoon there checking out all the art! She really has some beautiful ceramic pieces.



There was even a kids area where Kate did some art of her own.
Tonight Chris's cousin Kelley was competing in the Miss Arizona pageant at the Orpheum Theater. Since Chris didn't want to go (can't imagine why not?), me and Kate went. This was Kelley's first pageant. She did great. The finals are tomorrow night so we are crossing our fingers for her! Isn't she beautiful!

This is me and Kate with Aunt Katie (Kelley's mom) and Tyler (her brother).
The support group- cousins, aunts, uncles, mom, brothers and grandma

Here is a side note

Let me start off with this question.... Do you notice anything missing in this picture (besides the front tooth!)? On Friday before school I was out taking pictures of Kate in the park. I didn't even notice until I put these on the computer......
Do you see it.... She is missing an earring! It's a mystery. I still don't know what happened to it.

2 comments:
Sheri!!! It has been such a long time! This blogging thing is so wonderful... I love seeing what people are doing. You have a beautiful family. Kim is in my ward... It is so good to see you!
yay! i was so glad to find your blog. and how cute is your family? i will be checking back in so i can keep up with what's up in your life. :)
Post a Comment