We went to Bass Pro shop last night to look for something that Chris needed for his hunting trip this weekend...(yes you read that right-Thanksgiving weekend!!! ugh) Anyway- we go in and guess who is there! I thought it was a bit early for him to be out- but Kate was excited to see him. Wyatt hid behind me the whole time and I had to force him into this picture. Kate said, "Here hold my hand," so he did. Personally- I think it's too soon for Santa. I wish they would keep the holidays separate. October- Halloween. November- Thanksgiving. December- Christmas. Am I the only one? Don't get me wrong- I love the holidays. I just want to enjoy each one before I feel all the hype for the next.

4 comments:
Wow...that is early for Santa! Very cute picture though. Is that a real (stuffed, I'm assuming) reindeer behind them? Too funny.
How fun for your kids! Santa is on his way! :)
Amen sista!
seriously!! Your kids look very cute...
Post a Comment