Happy Anniversary to us! Seven years today baby! I spent the day cleaning and decorating. I think this is the earliest I have ever put up Christmas decorations. I usually wait until we get our tree, and since we always go cut down our tree, it usually is around the second week of December. Anyway- I wonder how Chris is spending his day?? ...Freezing in the snow looking for a poor unsuspecting elk!

Here's how Thanksgiving went. It was our turn to eat with Chris's' family. Everyone met at Chris's grandma's house. After stuffing ourselves, we headed to my family's for dessert.

Uncle Mike and Aunt Bonnie came from Kentucky. We haven't see them in a couple years so that was nice.
( And BTW- Uncle Mike- you are in trouble! I know what you did!! That was
TOOOO nice and too much- but I know Wyatt will love it Christmas morning! I will be sure to post the pictures for you after Christmas!)



8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I remember the day well--you guys looked so great and seemed so happy...good thing nothing has changed :) Love you! Natalie
Happy Anniversary!!
Maybe he'll bring you an elk. :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Bummer he is off hunting. Sounds like you are getting a lot done though.Seven years? Didn't we just go to that monster truck thing yesterday?? Sure seems like it:)
Happy Anniversary to you guys!!
Looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving!! Hope Chris gets a BIG one... you need some antlers on your living room wall (haha). :)
Cute pic's of the kids... :)
happy anniversary! lucky #7. and your gift could possibly be a nice rack- or is that his gift? whatever...
Happy Anniversary! You and Chris look so good together and your wedding photo is just so perfect and absolutely gorgeous. Love the last pic of the kids. They are so cute.
Happy Anniversary!
Yep, my sister-in-law does visit your office for her braces...her daughter does also (I think). You'll have to tell her you know me!
Carla
I can't believe it has been seven years!!! Where does the time go? I hope Chris makes it up to you for being gone on your special day! I'm sure he will:).
Post a Comment