Friends Dinner
Tonight I had dinner with some of my closest friends. We try to get together every year about this time. We have all been friends through High School and some of us even started out in 1st grade! Some of us have 6 kids and some of us have 2. Some of us have teenagers and some of us have newborns. But we will always have a special bond and I love them dearly!! And I have to send a shout out to Natalie and Stephanie who weren't there. We missed you and hopefully we can all make it next year!

Jodie (met her in 1st grade), Melissa (2nd grade), Me, Lara(Freshman year I believe?)Kristin (2nd grade)
Can you believe how long we have been friends! Love these ladies!

4 comments:
Oh how fun:0) Looks like you have been having a great time lately. Lots of fun get togethers.
That is crazy! I don't have a single friend from that long ago. So fun for you!
You are lucky to have such good friends that stay in touch. Lifelong friends are SO hard to find these days.
so sorry i missed it. you guys all look so great. it sounds like you had a great time.
Post a Comment