Today we had our work Christmas party. We met at the mall and the Doctors gave each of us an amount of money that we were supposed to spend in one hour. And we are only supposed to spend it on ourselves. We have done this for a few years now and we love it- of course. In years back it always stressed me out because I didn't prepare well. I would run around the mall searching for something. Well this year I was prepared. I knew what I was going for. I didn't spend it all...yet.. but this is what I got today. I am so excited about it. Thank you to Drs. Petersen and Rollins!! After an hour of shopping we met at PF Changs for lunch and to show off our purchases.
This converts your negatives and slides into a digital image! Since all of Chris's childhood pictures are on slides- I want to make him an album of real pictures.
I love this nativity set. I went for just this first 6 piece set- but they were having a buy one get one free- so I also got the wise men for half off. Whoohoo. Don't you love how Mary is holding baby Jesus. I have never seen another Nativity like that.


3 comments:
i am jealous! LOVE your nativity! that just gave me a great idea! :)
Oh how fun. I can see how it would help to be prepared!
Enjoy your purchases....love the nativity.
let me know how your scanner works. i am looking at one that is a bit different and can't decide if it is the right one.
Post a Comment