Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chris's trip to Germany

Chris got home this week from a 12 day trip to Germany. His company had a show over there and he was able to go. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

These clock towers are everywhere.


A museum in Munich that he spent an entire day in
The mode of transportation
The oldest sausage house in world. Survived the war.
A shop where a man makes handmade ornaments. Chris brought me home a smaller version of this nut cracker.

All the cities have these stone walls around them.

Another picture of the stone wall around the city Nurnberg
A residential area
Burger King!This was his companies booth I am hoping next year I get to go!




2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

OMG! Lucky. That place looks amazing. I bet he had a great time.

Ashley said...

That is way cool, Sheri!! Yea, you'd better get to go next time!!! Lucky Chris!