I saw this on Roseanne's blog and it made me curious to see what Kate's answer's would be. Here they are.
My questions to Kate....
1. What is something Mama always says to you? Be good.
2. What makes Mama happy? When I clean up my room
3. What makes Mama sad? Hitting
4. How does your Mama make you laugh? Tickle
5. What was your Mama like as a child? Barbies (She thought I meant something I liked as a child)
6. How old is your Mama? 13
7. How tall is your Mama? Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Clean up the house
9. What does your Mama do when you're not around? Take care of Wyatt
10. If your Mama becomes famous, what will it be for? ( She didn't understand what famous meant)
11. What is your Mama really good at? Taking care of us
12. What is your Mama not very good at? Doing Tricks.. (I made her clarify)- hand stands
13. What does your Mama do for her job? Work for money to buy things
14. What is your Mama's favorite food? Anything
15. What makes you proud of your Mama? When you give me food
16. If your Mama was a cartoon character, who would she be? Sponge Bob
17. What do you and your Mama do together? We play
18. How are you and your Mama the same?We have short hair
19. How are you and your Mama different? You are bigger
20. How do you know your Mama loves you? Because I'm smart
21. Where is your Mama's favorite place to go? Amazing Jake's (that is her favorite place to go!)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
this is cute, i may have to do this.
i love the perspective of a child.
This cracks me up to see how similar Abby is to Kate! For # 16 she first said famous girl but 2 seconds later said I was Patrick from Spongebob. You can see why I decided to go with the first one!
How fun!
Sponge Bob? Ha.
Post a Comment