Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Day at Grandma and Grandpa's

Today we spent almost 7 hours at Grandma and Grandpa Standage's. A few of our cousins also spent the day with us there. There is a lot to do at Gma and Gpa's house.
The first thing they always ask to do is go for a ride on the golf cart.

We spent some time eating out of Grandpa's awesome garden.


They love the peas!

They chased the chickens around a bit too.

Here they all are in front of the chicken coop

Pictures in the wheel barrow
The pool was too hard to resist. Grandpa has this fake duck swimming around and they were trying to "catch it"
These scooters are always fun.
A little quiet time inside- I think we wore Grandpa out!
Kate performing on the flat bed trailer.

There is still construction going on but since it is Saturday no one was working. This digger was just sitting in front on the house waiting to get it's picture taken.

I made them all pose for me on the wood pile.

No wonder they love it here!

7 comments:

Maria Babin said...

that place looks like a dream!!! what season is it there?? beautiful photos!

SHERI said...

It's AZ- so I am not sure what seasons we have?? Supposed to be Spring- sometimes it feels like summer though!

Jamie said...

Our kids always have so much fun there too!

Barbara S said...

Could those kids get any more photo genic. What hamms they are. Glad you take so many pictures they will love them later in life. I love them. Proud Grandma I am

Shawna said...

Looks like you all had a blast! The garden looks great, we just planted tomato's and can't wait for them to grow! I know I said it before, but I love Kate's hair, it is so darn cute!

roseanne said...

I am still drooling over that huge garden!! WOW! What a neat farm!

annelise said...

Sheri! This post was so fun to see. I remember when i watched Kelsey, (you were in your mission) and you dad watched her before bringing her to me and she had scrambled eggs and salsa... he is a good grandpa...