your friend is very talented! can she come to france to photograph my children? VERY talented. i love the photos!
Beautiful pictures! It makes me want to take a photography class.
Sheri, Those turned out beautiful!
I love the pictures! How do you make your pictures bigger? I swear I need to take a blogging class to learn all the cool tricks.
LOVE those pictures!! I also need to know how to make pictures bigger-I've always wondered how people do that!
These pictures are so fantastic! And I love them large.
Great pictures...I will have to set up a session with her for my kiddos! Let me know how to make your pictures bigger...I wondered how to do that.Did you make it to Kelli's shower?
I figured there's gotta be an explanation online on how to make the pictures bigger, and there was!! (for all those who were asking...)http://www.stephmodo.com/2009/02/how-to-enlarge-photos-on-blogger-part-3.html
Those picstures are too cute!! Where were they taken?
That was Adorable!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
your friend is very talented! can she come to france to photograph my children? VERY talented. i love the photos!
Beautiful pictures! It makes me want to take a photography class.
Sheri, Those turned out beautiful!
I love the pictures! How do you make your pictures bigger? I swear I need to take a blogging class to learn all the cool tricks.
LOVE those pictures!! I also need to know how to make pictures bigger-I've always wondered how people do that!
These pictures are so fantastic! And I love them large.
Great pictures...I will have to set up a session with her for my kiddos! Let me know how to make your pictures bigger...I wondered how to do that.
Did you make it to Kelli's shower?
I figured there's gotta be an explanation online on how to make the pictures bigger, and there was!! (for all those who were asking...)
http://www.stephmodo.com/2009/02/how-to-enlarge-photos-on-blogger-part-3.html
Those picstures are too cute!! Where were they taken?
That was Adorable!!!
Post a Comment