The Friday before Easter my family got together for some family pictures. Here are some of my favorites.
Those are some cute ones. Isn't it nearly impossible to pose large groups? I like the backdrop. Cute.
Great looking herd! I like the backdrop too :)Love and miss you!
OMG! SUPER CUTE FAMILY PICS. THESE ARE AWESOME.
Love your pictures! You also do a wonderful jon with photography Sheri!! Love the close ups of the kids... so CUTE! :)
I meant to say 'job' not 'Jon'!! :)haha
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are some cute ones. Isn't it nearly impossible to pose large groups? I like the backdrop. Cute.
Great looking herd! I like the backdrop too :)
Love and miss you!
OMG! SUPER CUTE FAMILY PICS. THESE ARE AWESOME.
Love your pictures! You also do a wonderful jon with photography Sheri!! Love the close ups of the kids... so CUTE! :)
I meant to say 'job' not 'Jon'!! :)
haha
Post a Comment