Friday, May 8, 2009

Mommy Makeover!

Kate's kindergarten class held a mommy makeover today at school. All the mom's came and were treated to cookies and lemonade and a free makeover courtesy of our kids! They also performed some cute songs for us! We looked fantastic!

Now- Roseanne, Koby and Melinda.... I know you probably have some cute pictures to share too!!!

7 comments:

koby said...

Sheri, you look GORGEOUS!!! What a fun cute idea. Too bad I forgot my camera :)

trublubyu said...

love this! fun idea. and i'm sure your little kate had a ball.

Maria Babin said...

i LOVE it!

Melinda said...

You do look great!! Unfortunately I forgot my camera too, but I can say that Kailey did an awesome job on Koby! Luckily Tommy wasn't very into it so all I got were a couple clips in my hair.

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Hot Mamma!!! Love you and Happy Mother's Day!

Jamie said...

Sheri, love the new look. I think Kate is a natural at this!! ;)

Dahly Mama said...

Oh Sheri!! You look so "sophisticated"! Maybe you should let Kate do you up everyday!!
That is a way cute idea for a Mother's Day activity!