Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First week of summer!

Wyatt has had swimming lessons these past couple weeks. Here are some pictures of his first day. He was not happy- but he did it. His confidence is so much better now. Tomorrow is his last day. I plan on taking the video camera to film it.
I am proud of you BUD!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last Saturday we all went to the Farmhouse in downtown Gilbert for breakfast. (After I braved Old Navy for $1 flip flops! Boy was that crazy- women literally fighting over $1 flip flops! Any one else experience that?) Anyway, afterwards the kids wanted to stop and play in the water. So we let them.....and then they both rode home in their underwear.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I just LOVE Amy:) Thanks for the referral! Turns out she knows Layne and was confused as to why he did not tell me about her swimming lessons. I braved the flip flop sale with five of my kids, NEVER again. I will take my chances later in the day next time or just pay more. Too many caddy crazy women out there.

Stephanie said...

Your kids look like they are having so much fun! What a good mom to let them get all wet like that! We got our $1 flip flops in Park City, Ut at the outlet mall. The people were nice and tame there.

Shawna said...

Yup I attempted the sale at Old Navy only to discover when I got there I saw a line out the door. I thought "seriously" I didn't even stop. I headed right back home!