Greer 2009
We headed up to Greer last week and spent 5 days enjoying the cool weather, rain and thunderstorms! Greer is so beautiful! We always enjoy ourselves.

We drove to Big Lake one day and had lunch.

We drove to Big Lake one day and had lunch.
Even I tried it. This rifle was so heavy I had to lay down with it. I eventually hit the target!

Wyatt and Chris shooting the 22.

Wyatt and Chris shooting the 22.


Chris bought me a bike the day before we left, and even though it rained on us, Kate and I rode to the lake.


We had a really nice day on Saturday- no rain. So we headed to the lake to fish. I couldn't keep Wyatt out of the water.

He sat with the fishing pole long enough for me to get a cute picture. Then it was back to the worms and throwing rocks into the lake.


We also did some fishing at the creek in Greer. Kate spent hours fishing with a stick and bobber. She found the string and bobber on the ground and attached it to a stick. She couldn't figure out why she wasn't catching any fish!



Wyatt of course was wet from his waist down. He just kept getting in the water, and then getting out and empty his boots out.


Chris and his mom both caught a fish. You can see them in the bag I am holding. Chris cooked them up and Kate and I ate them.
I seriously think I could live in Greer! That is until it starts to snow....




















6 comments:
I don't think I've ever been to Greer. Looks Beautiful! So cool that you caught the fly fishing line. I love your camera!
Your pictures are SO fantastic. I love seeing them!
Hey Sheri I just saw your update on fb. Greer IS beautiful! We love it there too. These are such great pix! Your kids are getting so big and still as cute as ever. What a fun trip for you guys!
Your family is so cute! I love the pic of you lying down and shooting...that's the Sheri I know! What fun memories. Love you!
LOVE all the pictures! Gosh those kids are cute!
You are quite the photographer or your camera is awesome, or you have great subjects and views!!! Ok, maybe, just maybe some (or a lot) of all three! It looks beautiful up there and your kids are too cute for their own good!!!
Post a Comment