Thursday, September 17, 2009

My First Golf Lesson!

Yesterday my dad called me and said he wanted to teach me how to play golf. I said....Okay.....
I have always been a tennis girl, but I suppose for my dad I could give golf a try.
So today after I dropped Wyatt off at preschool I headed over to meet my dad and my nephew Grant for some golf lessons. My Dad takes Grant out every Tues. and Thurs. morning for lessons and practice. So I joined them today. I don't think I did to bad. It will be a lot more enjoyable once the weather cools off more.
****first lesson- putting and chipping.
Photobucket
I think I hit about 100 balls. My elbow hurts.
Photobucket
Here is Grant
Photobucket
And here is our teacher/coach :)
Photobucket
Then it was off to the DQ for a cool treat.
Photobucket

Thanks Dad... see you next week for lesson #2!!!

1 comment:

Barbara S said...

Watch out Sheri he will get you hooked