BUSY BUSY


What has been taking up a lot of our time lately is the remodeling of our house. Last weekend I painted the kitchen in preparation for a complete remodel. This is a before picture. It is no longer green. The cabinets and counter tops are all coming out in two weeks. I will post a picture later after the new cabinets are in.
Then we built some shelves in the kids closets and then this weekend we tore out the flooring in our Master bedroom and put in all wood. Chris and my brother Jason worked all day on Wednesday and then we took Thanksgiving day off.
Then I did the whole Black Friday shopping with my sister. We went out about 1:45 am Friday and I got home about 7:30am. I then rested a couple hours on the couch (because my room is still being worked on) but didn't really sleep because Chris had the saw going and the kids were watching a movie and Wyatt kept shooting me with his Nerf gun. I finally got up and helped Chris finish laying the wood floors in our bedroom. We are still trying to put the room back together. I want it done this week because Chris will be leaving to go hunting and I have to tear apart my kitchen and get everything out so they can do the cabinets the following week. Meanwhile, I am wondering if the Christmas decorations will get done???
So yesterday we went up north to cut down our Christmas tree. Chris's parents went with us along with my sister and her family. It was pretty cold but I think we got a great tree. We hauled 5 trees home for us and friends.











5 comments:
Wow! You really have been busy! That wood flooring is absolutely beautiful. I'm excited to see your after pictures.
can't wait to see your kitchen and bedroom!
How fun that you get to remodel! I can't wait to see the kitchen. Miss you!!!
So fun Sher! You are brave to tackle the remodel--you are THE WOMAN! I'm excited to see it when we come down :) Are we doing lunch w/ the girls? Love and miss you!
I'm laughing about the trophy comment because Ryanna felt the exact same sentiments about her own trophy. In my mind it's just something to dust, but in their minds it's magical.
Post a Comment