Wyatt
This post is all about my Wyatt. He is such a funny kid. I think he is going to be just like his daddy. He loves his Lego's and will sit and build things all day.
Today was silly sock day at preschool. He decorated his all by himself with sharpies. (I helped him with the smiley face)
When he got home from preschool, he wanted to put on his rain boots and go walk in the rain. He promised he wouldn't get all muddy. I new that wasn't true before I even sent him out the door. But he was having so much fun. Who doesn't love to jump in puddles?

Here is the retention park behind our house. And this is taken before tonight's rain. I can't imagine what it will look like in the morning.
Yeah- that's lovely
A nice warm bath and he was good to go. When Kate came home from school she was a little upset she missed out. I told her there will still be plenty of water tomorrow!!!








8 comments:
Heck, I'm a little upset I missed out! So fun. It brings me back to some fun times. :)
How cute! What a good mommy you are!
You are right that cute face says it all!!!
You are such an awesome mom
I feel like it was a day in the life photo shoot. Great shots as usual.
Priceless pictures
I love this post!! What a darling little boy you have! I LOVE all the puddle jumping, how much more fun could a kid have... you are a GREAT mom!! ;)
Post a Comment