Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day

Yesterday we had an Arizona snow day. Instead of school being canceled because of snow, we skipped school and went to find some snow!! It turned out to be a beautiful day and we had so much fun!! Both Chris's parent and my parents came with us. My parents brought my nephew Boe with them also. It really was a fun day.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

vanessa said...

SO cute!!!! i am so glad he got to go with! =)

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Oh my friend, I still remember the day, long ago, when I found out that you were in the hospital with hundreds of stitches in your head after a snow tubing accident. How glad I was (and am) that you were ok!!!

But listen, if you ever want snow I know where you can find a TON! :) Come visit sometime girlfriend!

Love you!

Misty said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I remember Sasa telling me that story..

Deb said...

Wow sheri,
It has been too long since I came for a visit to your blog!
Your family is so cute.
Love the snow day...here in Idaho that is an everyday thing...oh how I miss the sun.
I see your still at R and P and there are treating you guys well. I miss everyone.
Well keep blogging cuz I love checking in on your family!